Monday, June 7, 2004

It's Done!! Bridal Amulet Bag...

It's done, it's done!!  Hip hip Hooray!
Now, I know I'm all excited that the Bridal Amulet bag is done -- and I know it's no excuse for a lousy picture, but it will have to do until I can use a REAL camera and have more time to deal with lighting and props and such.  One thing you may note is that I've opted not to add the beaded leaves I mentioned in my earlier post.  I think I'll save those for the freeform money bag.

I mean, come on, I do take much better pictures than that.  Just look at the one-of-a-kind ivory colored bridal amulet bag I crocheted last year (and sold on eBay)   Now, on to start the pillow:  I figure the bottom of it can be a traditional granny square, with a slight twist ... beaded!!  

I do want to note, for those wanting to make these bags, that they are one-of-a-kind.  This means that they're designed as they're made, with no pattern.  So please, do not ask me for one.

If you are interested in crocheting an amulet bag for yourself, consider visiting this website for instructions/ideas: http://www.knitting-and.com/crochet/beaded-amulet-bags.htm

No comments: