Friday, June 11, 2004

Eight Days and a Brainstorm Happens

I have eight days ... eight days to finish the ring bearer's pillow, and the money bag.  When what happens?  A Brainstorm.

Brainstorms are trouble.  They really are!

I received the latest enews-letter from Berroco today (Berroco is a major yarn manufacturer/distributer) and in it they mention Coronado Beach Thongs -- instantly I recall that the couple will be spending 10 glorious days in Hawaii for their Honeymoon.  You see where this is leading, don't you??

Hmmmmmmmmm -- so now I'm wondering, do I have enough time to sneak in a pair of Beach Thongs for the Bride ...

Eight days.

Did I also mention that I went to Michaels Arts & Crafts AND the Craft Basket today looking for more crystal beads?  Sold out of the size I wanted -- at both locations.  

So I opted to purchase a few packages of some a size larger.  These are to go along with the pearl beads to drape on the bottom of the pillow.  Maybe on the sides too.  It's that brainstorming thing happening again...

Wish me luck!

Eight days....

No comments: