Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Acronyms and Update

C  Crocheter
R   Radical
O   Original
C   Conversationalist
 Happy
E   Entertaining
T   Terrific
W Wild
I    Irresistible
T   Technological
H   Helpful
D Dreamy
E Exciting
E Enthusiastic

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

 

As you can see, I had a little bit of fun this morning getting an acronym for my "CrochetWithDee" name.  I do want to point out that if you use the generator to get your name done, it will come out in color (AOL Journals do not digest HTML coding well), and if you have the letter "H" in your name, it will say "Handsome."  I'm not a man, nor do I think of myself as handsome ... so as long as I'm confessing to altering the results of the generator ... you won't get "Crocheter" for the letter "C" either.  (LOL)

It's been a well deserved little break I've taken from crochet, but my hands are now itching to get to work.  I have two weeks and three projects to get done ... maybe four, but I'll get into that another time.

I do want to note, as I prepare for "work" today, that I have updated two of my webpages:  I added another crocheter to my "Famous Crocheters" page; and I've added two links on my "History" page (one on snoods, and another on how to make crochet hooks) -- you can visit my website at  www.CrochetWithDee.com to view them.

No comments: