Friday, June 10, 2005

Question from Reader: Updates


Lori asks: Dee, how often do you update your blog, and when do you find the time to do it?


I try to update my blog/journal at least once a day. Sometimes I can't squeeze in the time to do it, whereas other times I'll make up for it by posting twice in one day.  If you want to make sure that you don't miss a single post, there's an "Alert" option you can sign up for. (I don't know if it works for non-aol email accounts.)

I usually update my blog/journal here in the early morning hours;  I'll have my cup of coffee nearby ... that's an absolute must for me.  I'm going nowhere, doing absolutely nothing, without my morning cup of coffee!  ((grins))  Since the summer is coming, my schedule is apt to change a bit.  You know, sleeping in?!  So the entries will still be coming; they'll just be showing up a wee bit later in the day.

What's coming up for the next couple of days? ... book reviews!  Yep, I received a bunch of new books and I've been having fun thumbing through them.  So stay tuned!  :)


REMINDER: Be sure to enter for the Free Drawing ... for details, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta journal with a cup of java...at least I do too :)
Thanks for the wb's!
Going to click on that link now :)

Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to read your book reviews!!!  I am thinking of trying the earrings you were making on Wed. but I haven't gotten there yet.  I am in flip-flop heaven though.  You make crochet fun and inspired.  See you next Wed.pm.  Lori  PS.  I repeat YOU ARE TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY and UNDENIABLY NUTS...................