Friday, June 17, 2005

Do You Hear Them Ringing?

Wedding Bells.

Do you hear them ringing? 

It seems my entire family has been hearing them ring for some time ... and have been prodding, gently, for a particular couple to hear them ringing too.

Well, good news!!

           It's official!

                        My niece is engaged to such a wonderful guy!!

No date set yet, so this means I have a little bit of time to think about a possible crocheted wedding gift to give.

But what?

They love going to these events every year and living like it's pre-1750.  So I'm thinking that whatever I decide, the piece should fit that era.  Fortunately, I do have a few pattern books that were printed in that era, so I'll leaf through them for possible ideas.  Readers, please let me know if you have any suggestions of what I can crochet for this great couple!!  :)
 

                   Congratulations Crista and Jeremy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lovely couple!  Hugs, Sheila