Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mr. Pickles leafs with Dee

I have about 15 more rows to do on the teal colored Comfort bears' tummy and the crochet aspect for him will be done.  Then all that will be left is to stuff him, then assemble him.  He was christened as "Mr. Pickles" yesterday as I did volunteer lunch duty at my children's school.  I love the name.  I can't help but wonder what name the fushia bear (yet to be worked up) will be called.  If you have a suggestion, please let me know!  :)

Mr. Pickles and I had fun leafing through my new book I received through
amazon.com.  (of course Mr. Pickles didn't really leaf through the book with me as I've yet to put his eyes on, but I think he wanted to.  LOL).  If you like crocheting with beads and are interested in graphing, then you'll want to check out the book called, "Patterns & Graphing for Bead Crochet Ropes" -- thus far I love the book! 

It covers graphing for crocheting in a pattern of four beads to patterns with eight.  Of course there just are not enough hours in the day to do all the projects that I'd like to ... but this book will definitely get some use in the near future!  J

What's that, Mr. Pickles?  You want my readers to go back and look at the image that was included in the entry about my new swing?  Why, Mr. Pickles, what did you do?!?  ... 

No comments: