Monday, July 7, 2008

"Maybe get a blister on your little finger"

I have that Dire Straits song, "Money For Nothing," stuck in my head -- can't  g e t   i t   o u t .   All because I have been busy working -- assembling really, the item my CGOA Chapter will be donating to the Helping Hands Foundation Auction taking place in two weeks.  Pushing that sewing needle through bricks tough fabric is for the birds.  No, really.  Seriously.  Didn't they do some sewing for Cinderella?  Yeowsa!

Sneak Peek of the work in progress:

And yes, I really do have a blister on my finger. That I can deal with. That song floating around, and around in my head, now that's a different story!

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks adorable!
Wendy