Sunday, January 2, 2005

So what if Bo Derek was a 10; I'm a FIVE!

See, I just KNOW many of you will be  pleased with me today ... I've completed the Bethel Crochet Class Schedule and will be creating a webpage for it a bit later on ... don'tcha just wanna give me a great big hug?  :)

I'm also working on my class samples today ... just kicking back and enjoying the afternoon of watching the kiddies play nicely together while hubby does various odds & ends.  This is the way life should be.  Relaxed.  Savor the moment with me, will ya?   Ahhhh.

I visited the Numbers site and took my numbers test.  Here's the results:

                                You Are the Investigator 

              5
                             You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.
                     You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.
                  Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.
      You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.
                                                      
What number are you?

No comments: