Monday, March 21, 2005

Peter Cottontail? NEXT Sunday??

Easter is NEXT Sunday?  Holy Toledo!  How did that happen?!!!

I know it was announced yesterday that Spring has arrived, but around here you'd never know it.  On a message board I visited last night, someone asked if the grass is greener on the other side.   I don't know; it's hard to see under all that snow!

So, I have just six days to prepare for Easter.  I don't have time to prepare for Easter, do I?  I have a Prom to prepare for.  Well, not a Prom, but just as well with all the money already shelled out for the dress, the fitting, the shoes, the tights, the head piece (with veil), the gloves, the invites, and the party favors and there's still a place that needs to be booked for the party ...  no, it's not a prom; it will be my daughters First Communion and it's a pretty big deal.  So it's no wonder that I've been sidetracked and completely surprised that Easter is THIS upcoming weekend!

Thankfully the folks over at Crochet Pattern Central  have a bunch of Easter patterns for those of us that are running around like Chicken Little proclaiming that the sky is falling.  Those Bunny Baskets patterns though, just might get me to stay up into the wee hours of the morning ... oh, and the bunny pins ... oh, this could be trouble!  LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.  I was browsing patterns on the site and geeeeeeee, like I need another pattern to try???  Very nice though!  I really like that Victorian egg ornament!!!  Sheila