Tuesday, March 22, 2005

If you enjoy art, wear a bib

Just a quick entry today as I prepare for classes today ... something for you to enjoy; I know I sure did.

A warning first:  If you enjoy art, wear a bib as drooling is entirely possible! 
               
These are incredible!

Want more?  Visit here.


BTW: when hubby came home last night & saw the goodies I received, he couldn't believe it!  He said he as so proud of this latest development in my "Crochet Career".  J

Sheila: I can't say for sure, but a little birdie told me you might get your wish: a new digital camera might be headed my way so all can see everything I've been talking about ... at the very least I'd have it on loan.  So we'll see!  Keep those fingers crossed!!  J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the camera!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!  As for the hats (??? I reckon that's what we're calling them!)  the one gives the term "Conehead" a whole new meaning!  Hugs, Sheila