Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ack!

Ack!

Isn't that what the cartoon character, Cathy, says as she's freaking out over various aspects going on in her life?

That's me right now, right at this moment.

Ack!

I'm looking online at my shipment and see that the delivery attempt failed. 

Ack!

I called the package carrier & spoke with "Dave."  He said I should relax; that he'll have the driver reattempt the delivery today.  Relax??  (Can you see that Cathy cartoon persona wigging out over the suggestion to "relax?")  Who can relax?  I'm on pins & needles until I hear that my "baby" has been delivered safely.

Ack!

After all, it's my first time sending one of my prized "babies," one of my crochet works, off for display ... I think I should be allowed to be a bit nervous.  Don't you?   ; )

No comments: