Friday, July 15, 2005

So, got it marked on the calendar?

Good question, huh?  Perhaps it would help if I provided the date, and maybe some details ...

I'm talking about the annual Knit Out and Crochet Too event, hosted by the Craft Yarn Council of America, that's held at the Union Square Park in New York City!

When? ... Sunday, October 2!  NOON - 5:00 PM

Go ahead, pull up those calendars on your PCs, or grab a thick marker and your calendar and write it in!!  I'll wait while you do.  J

 

So wait, you want details?  I don't have any at this time, but I can tell you that I am again volunteering to do a crochet demo or two!  I sent in my proposal and they emailed me back stating that they're excited -- this will be my third year volunteering to do crochet demos, so I'm excited too.  Once the schedule is confirmed I'll post it here in my journal. 

I will also be there to show support for the CGOA Chapters I enjoy being a member of.  So if you opt to go ... look for me at the Crochet Demo table/booth and at the Guild's tent!  Introduce yourself; I'd love to meet you!

If you'd like some details about last year's event, then click here.  The link leads to my entry from last year along with some images I took.

If you're not going to be in the NYC area, go ahead and click onto the image above to visit the Craft Yarn Council's website -- thus far they have the one in Washington, DC, listed.  I believe there will also be one in Boston, MA.

It's A LOT of fun; it's free; and if you're a fiberholic you'll be ecstatic!  I hope to see you there!!

No comments: