Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fabulous Crocheted Ponchos: New Styles, New Looks, New Yarns

 
Is this exciting or what?!?  I know I am totally stoked!!

The book on the right,
Fabulous Crocheted Ponchos: New Styles, New Looks, New Yarns, is now listed on the Barnes & Noble website which means that it won't be much longer until I receive my copy -- that's because one of my eye-catching ponchos will be in it (I'm sure their photo will show off the peacock colors much better than my photo on the left) !

Now, speaking of ponchos -- have you heard the latest buzz?  Martha is looking for you.

Yes, all of you who have crocheted the poncho she wore on the day she was released ... she's looking for you to appear on her show.  If you'd like more details, then click here and read the newsletter from Lion Brand with the details and the online form to request tickets for that show.  Yep, I put in a request for tickets to go ... wish me luck!  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's on my amazon wishlist!

Thanks for your comment on my poem!
I love your "Crochet Card" idea and am looking forward to seeing more and making my own.

Anonymous said...

Wow, way too cool........................Stormie

Anonymous said...

ANd...Congratulations on the book.  That's so exciting!!!  Holly