Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Inspired

There are days that are, and there are days that ARE!  Today is one of those "ARE" days!  What does this mean?   

  To me, this means that we go on our daily routines not knowing if an action we took somehow effected someone else, and hopefully in a positive way.  We don't know until we're told -- and that's what makes an ordinary day an extraordinary one! :)  

An example of this would be my Journal here, that I've been pretty good at updating fairly regularly with my thoughts that are Crochet related.  The most recent being those of the 2004 CGOA Conference that include pictures, and both typed & audio updates.  (And I'm not done sharing thoughts on that topic yet, either!)  

Well, here it is three days home from the National Conference, and I'm receiving wonderful emails from people from all around the world stating how much they've enjoyed visiting here, and some of the effects it's had on them:  

Janet: I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your journal.  Reading of all you exploits has encouraged me to join CGOA!  I just filled out my application and paid my dues.  My SO told me that we could even try and make the conference next year in Oakland.  I am so excited, and it is all because of you.  I don't know if there is a local club down this way...but I will check as soon as I figure out how to do that.  I really just wanted to say thank you!!!!!


Jeanette: Good Morning Dee,  Thank you for your wonderful stories and pictures that I have enjoyed.  As I live in Australia this was the only way that allowed me to visit


Jacqui: Thank you so much Dee for your wonderful journal on the conf.  How I wish I could have been there to share it all. ...Hopefully I'll make next years one though.  Your journal at least has brought it much closer for me.


Vicki: It sounds like the conference was a huge success and lots of fun.  Great job, Dee as I know it had to really take some time to put all of that together with the photos, audio, and text.  I, for one, have enjoyed it very much and appreciated your time.


If you're interested in what the CGOA has to offer, just click on their logo above and visit their website.

Thank you all for inspiring me!

No comments: