Thursday, July 8, 2004

Audio entry

Whew!  It is so hot out there this afternoon ... hot and muggy.  Yuck!

Hopefully thoughts of last winter will be enough to cool everyone down just a bit.  (Yes, those are my children standing on about 3 1/2 feet of snow!)

I just did my first audio entry; I hope you like it.  It's my goal of "reporting live" from the upcoming Conference so you can see (if I can get my digital camera working), hear, and read every juicy detail I experience.

As for my audio entry here, I mention my new subscription for Spin-Off ...I subscribed to it through the website BlueDolphin, where I saved a few dollars and helped the nonprofit crochet group, The Happily Hooked on Crocheting Club, raise funds at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee, Love your Journal And Am very excited about you reporting from the Conference.  I have been a member of CGOA for little over a year. I  Have always wanted to go however, Circumstances just don't seem to allow it.  I look forward to your daily entries and updates.CLT in St. Charles