Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Greetings from Boarders

I am enjoying a great morning with Priscilla (of www.byhookorneedles.blogspot.com), Kathy, and Ruth. We've been busy bundling up hats, mittens and scarves for the donation run we'll do on Friday. As of this moment we have 80 sets ready to go; a new record!

Besides working on our charity drive, we've also been chatting about the latest issue of Interweave Crochet magazine (I'm buying my copy before I leave today), and about the "Log Cabin" pattern Priscilla is working on from the very first issue of Crochet Today! Magazine (Aug 06). I'm sure if we twist her arm a bit she'll provide details about it in one of her blog entries.

We're also excitedly talking about Lily Chin's upcoming visit -- yes, Lily is coming to Danbury! I'll post details about her upcoming visit perhaps later today. For now, I need another hot chocolate to go with all this great fiber conversation going on! :) Sent via Mobil Phone by Dee

No comments: