Sunday, August 29, 2004

More Ribbons

As long as I was having fun putting together the ribbon images from the CraftAdventure, I thought I'd add an entry that showed the Ribbons I won from last weekend.

If you're interested in seeing the "Wedding Traditions" pillow & amulet bag closer, you'll want to visit the website, "http://www.darana.org/gallery/crochetwithdee"

I'll be trying my hand at drawing figures today ... I'll be using them for the "design your own poncho" workshop.  ...and, if DH can get my new PC up & running again (it crashed about two weeks ago), then I can get back to working on my fall/winter class schedule.  But of course, I need to get my DH to stop doing cartwheels -- he's still celebrating with my DD about her ribbons from yesterday!  (LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see that a father would do cartwheels in this heat because his doughter got a blue rinbbon.  I think she did an excellant job and it is great to see the younger generation doing crochet. Cassetta I love you but I will not try to do a cartwheel. LOL Ruth