Thursday, October 7, 2004

Preparations: Stitches East

Today I'll be running errands ... delivering this or that, with hopes of regaining the room in my vehicle. It's very important that I do it today as it's the only time I have. You see, I'm headed for another fiberlicious event called Stitches East! that is being held in Atlantic City, NJ this upcoming weekend. Actually, it starts today!

Members of my
Crochet Club will be joining me on Saturday for a blissful day of shopping -- they'll have some 200 plus vendors there! I've got my luggage rack carrier primed and waiting to be loaded up! (LOL)

Margaret Hubert, Gwen Blakley Kinsler, and Melissa Leapman are just a few of the many teachers that are there this year. (I won't be taking any classes -- just shopping & saying "Hi" to all.)

Alright ... so I've got to clean out my vehicle, gas it up, and get to bed early tomorrow. It's a 3 1/2 hr ride -- one way. Oh I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooo, I'm sooo jealous!!!!  Finger some for me too!!!  Report back on how it felt and what you liked best!  Hugs, Sheila