Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fruition!

What ever could it be that I'm so excited about?  It's my pattern for the Modular Crochet Poncho that is featured in the book, "Fabulous Crocheted Ponchos"! ... the book is in my hot little hands and this means I'm published again!!  Whoohoo!!

 for a larger view, click onto the image here

This is my second piece that has been published, and although my name was misspelled, I can't be happier!  I think they did a great job capturing the colors in the poncho -- and I'm looking forward to hearing from those that use my pattern to create their own "one of a kind" poncho!  Oh, I'm doing the "happy dance" big time!  J

For a larger view, click onto the image.

Le-Teisha asks "Where can I go to buy the book"
iconicon
Le-Teisha, you're in luck ... here's some places along with what they're selling it for (note the retail price is $14.95):

            Amazon.com $10.17
            Barnes & Noble (bn.com)  $13.45
            Overstock.com $10.10


To find the books do a search for "Fabulous Crocheted Ponchos" -- it should come up.  If you'd like your pattern(s) autographed, bring your copy to any event I attend (watch for journal posts) or classes I teach.  I'd be honored!  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you Dee.  Congratulations.  Where can I go buy the book?
Keep up the great work
Blessings,
Le-Teisha

Anonymous said...

Wow!  Congratulations!  That is exciting!  Sorry that they misspelled your name though.  Gee, you'd think they would check that a little better.  The photo is beautiful too.  I really love the colors in this!  Thank you too for the "where to buy" info.  I am surprised that B&N is more expensive on it than Amazon.  I normally get the better buy from B&N.  Ahh well....:)  

Shaking my pom-poms for you!  LOL!  Sheila

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooo Cool!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/