Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Yeah, it's a sin


Yesterday, my boss asked me to crochet a Santa Hat for him using Sinsation's red chenille and Cherry Tree's white eyelash yarn. Yeah, it's a sin. Both yarns are absolutely delicious! lol While I was at the store I got the band of the hat done and ensured the fit was right. I'll be working on the hat while at home and will bring it finished to the store next week.

My Santa Hat will be an original creation ... but you can go to Lion Brand's website and get a free pattern to create your own.

Since I'm not cooking T-giving dinner this will leave me lots of time to get caught up on much needed work ... including crochet. I think my biggest stress factor for tomorrow will be to sleep in, to ensure I make a vegetable dish in time, and to have a crochet project or two packed for taking to my SIL's. We've been sharing T-giving with my SIL's family since our first child was born; I really enjoy the time we spend together.

I hope your Thanksgiving is memorable and enjoyable too! Happy Eats!! :D

No comments: