Saturday, November 20, 2004

Jo Goff


I never met Jo in real life.  I came to know her through the Internet.  She was sweet, she was caring.  She was funny, and always brought me a smile with her emails. 

When I first joined the Cafe Crochet group known as Crochet Partners, she was one of the first to welcome me to the group.

We kept tabs on each other, and when my group was doing a drive for crocheted Preemie Blankets and hats she mailed me some.  She didn't have to; she just did.  She had a heart of gold, and loved her family dearly.

Today, sadly, I learned that she passed away.  My heart is saddened.  I will miss my Internet Crochet Friend.

I hope her family treasures the items she crocheted from the heart, and that their memories of her help soothe their pain.  My deepest sympathies go out to the family of Jo Goff.  God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry about your friend, Dee.  She sounded like a wonderful woman...one I wish I'd known too.  Blessings to you and prayers to her family.  Sheila