Saturday, October 4, 2008

Phase I and II Complete

When AOL made it's announcement to close Journals and Hometown I totally freaked.  I have much more than my Journal to find new homes for.

The first step was to take the way outdated site for my CGOA Chapter and move it some place where updates can be made fairly quickly and easily.  I decided the website was a dinosaur.  What our group needed was a blog -- so the material would always be fresh!  You may keep tabs on the Happily Hooked on Crocheting Club by visiting  http://thehhcc.blogspot.com/   ... or you may reach the new blog by visiting the old url: www.thehhcc.org.

The second step was to find a home for my daughter's website, Casey's Crochet.  It had been awhile since her site was updated and so with AOL deciding to close, perhaps this was a good thing.  Not only did I find a new home for her site, but it also came with blogging options, so who knows, maybe she'll become an official blogger too!  :)    ... you may reach her new site by going to http://www.freewebs.com/caseyscrochet ... or you may reach it by visiting the old url:  www.caseyscrochet.com

As far as Cornnecticut.com, CrochetingWithDee.com, and CrochetWithDee.com goes, I'm still working on that.  Cornnecticut should be fairly easy, but the two CWD's will be a challenge due to their sheer size.  I'll keep the coffee on, for sure.

Thank you, everyone for all the recommendations, please do keep them coming!  :)

No comments: