Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Progress!

The sun is shining, I have a stick (really a branch), several pages completed on the new site, and a full cup of coffee. Yes, this means things are coming along -- and more importantly, I am happy with the results! True, not much of actual crocheting, but it is progress, right?

I have about a handful of pages left to overhaul/move, and then to do "snap shots" of the old pages to archive. And then it's just a matter of tweaking, which I can do any time, right?

One of the pages I successfully revamped was my "Crochet Fun & Games" page. Since I couldn't move my word search (it wouldn't fit), I made a new one. I also made a Fallen Word Puzzle, but in going back and looking at it, it's missing! It's a big red X. Drat. I will have to investigate that later and see if I can get it restored. Also, along the lines of fun & games I have a new jigsaw puzzle you can solve right online. I hope to move the Crochet Bingo game over perhaps later tonight. Check it out and let me know what you think! :)

Oh, and about that branch? ... the electric company sent a crew to take down our "Charlie Brown" tree today (yes, the tree really did eat kites!). I asked them to save me a branch ... I'm thinking it needs to have some "Charlie Brown" type of crochet hooks made out of it. {VBG}

No comments: