Monday, March 20, 2006

Beads & Buttons in NYC

I'm still here; still quite busy. Life should return to *normal* within a few days; whew! 

I spent yesterday in New York City shopping for yummy buttons and beads. The first stop was at OneWorldButtons where I picked up some most delicious designer buttons at wholesale prices!Then the adventure continued to a variety of bead shops until I was deliriously giddy with my new-found treasures that will wind up in my crochet work -- including finding some rhinestone zippers we've been seeing in our latest Crochet magazines & designs!  I plan on taking a picture of the *loot*  & give names of the stores soon in case anyone else is up for an adventure.  And even if not on the market for beads or buttons, just window shopping for "crochet sightings" is a lot of fun!

In the meantime, I need to contact the publisher & get back to work.  (I love saying that!)  I'll be back in a few days.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee,
 I am forced to live through you and your adventures! Keep it up Im all eyes and ears!
Sherri