Monday, November 21, 2005

Catching Up


Usually I have a little free time on the weekend to catch up with my online email accounts, entertaining thoughts for future blog/journal entries for the week, and the like.  But since I'm knee deep in laundry, unpacking luggage, and pre-turkey day shopping lists, this just hasn't happened.  I am very far behind!  (Yikes!)

So while I attempt to catch up with the (seemingly) thousands of emails that have arrived since Friday, and sneak in crochet stitches on another scarf for the 60 Scarves in 60 Days Challenge, I wanted to say that I'll be away from my journal for a few days ... but I'm not leaving you, my readers, empty handed!!  I will provide you with "food, er crochet, for thought" while I'm away!

First, go back to the entry from Friday and read Melanie's response to the email I sent her after reading an article she wrote; I think you'll be pleased.  Then check out the following news stories that contain crochet:
     *
PRETTY CRAFTY!  Knitting, crochet, embroidery can produce great gift ideas
     * Ditch the cookie cutter, go for the unique
     * The Art of ... (this is really a press release for buying learn to knit & crochet dvds -- but look at the statistics they're touting! Awesome!)

No comments: