Friday, October 28, 2005

Whoohoo! Hats Received!

Just a few moments ago I updated my journal entry from Tuesday called "Meet the Buyer" ... Pamela emailed me to say she received her package along with her lil' somethin'-somethin'  I added in for herself for being such a wonderful person who happens to be battling cancer herself.  (But just in case you haven't scrolled down yet to check out that journal entry, I'll post the picture of her gift-hat here to the right.  You can click onto it to see a larger version)  I crocheted it using the same Italian fibers ... this one was in hues of blues and cream with gold flecks and puffs of "fur" ...

She wrote, "I absolutely adore ALL the hats and now I can send 2 on ... and not feel like a martyr lol ... the caps are so beautiful, so comfortable and i know my mom is going to love being able to give these to her friend.   Thank you so much !"
                                                 No, Pamela, Thank YOU!!!!


I will be offering more hats for sale.  Just in case you can't wait until Monday, I'll offer up this one ... If interested, email me; first come, first serve!  I am raising funds to donate to the American Cancer Society.  $35(includes shipping w/in US):

Marlene Three:  the same line ofdesigner fiber was used to create Pamela's hat above.  Since a larger hook was used the end results reveal a stunning hat with texture!  Washing instructions are to hand wash and lay flat to dry; do not spin/wring.  The designer fiber used is from Italy, is 40% nylon, 35% Merino New Wool, and 25% acrylic -- and it's fantastically  soft!

Colors:  A classic variety of white, gray and black flow throughout the work and combine with gold flecks and puffs of white "fur".  Stunning when sunlight dances upon it.

Current Status
SOLD!!

No comments: