Friday, June 25, 2010

Counting Down...

What do you think this picture means?

If you've guessed we have a monkey on the loose, you are partially right. Technically it would be Dee Jr.'s stuffed money, and yes, I know, it has no relation to crochet. What does, however, is the box of supplies that just arrived ... the AMAZING NEEDLES!!

Amazing Needles are speciality crochet hooks, and they are for one of my sold out classes I'll be teaching at the CGOA's 16th Annual Chain Link Conference next month!! Are you going?

If you missed the opportunity to take my Crochet Your Knit class at the Conference and want to learn how to knit with a crochet hook on your own, then this hook is the tool you will need to learn how to make true knit stitches with the ease of a single crochet hook. Once you learn the technique you can join the debate of what is knit, what is crochet -- is it how it is made, or the end result? ;)

You can order this speciality crochet hook from Andrea, a really nice lady, over at AmazingYarn.com -- and don't forget, if you are a CGOA member, let her know to get a discount!!

OK, I'm headed back to work -- lots to do! ...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looking forward to seeing you and your family Dee!!!

Crochet Friends of Stamford said...

I one of the lucky ones who is taking this class!! Signed up on the first day of registration! Can't wait for the class and to see you and your crew - what flavor of wine are you bringing? :o)

digifigi said...

Can't wait to meet you in person! You get me all day! Truly, this is the time for me to explore Tunisian crochet. To go where no (T)hooker has gone before...

Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

I took this class last year, it's Amazing :-)

Oh excitement! I'm driving to Manchester tomorrow. Jane