Friday, June 11, 2010

Alyssa Milano to Join List of Famous Crocheters!

I love when you, my readers, help me with my crochet quests! Such is the case when Sandie, of www.craftycorral.blogspot.com suggested I directly Tweet to Alyssa and just ask her, "Do you crochet?"

Then Sandie found a crochet reference in Alyssa's book, "Safe at Home: Confessions of a Baseball Fanatic," which states on page 176:

"My fiance doesn't crochet (shocking, right?). Actually my brother and my fiance like to team up and call my beautiful granny squares "pot holders." I've been making the same granny-square blanket since the late eighties. Someday I will finish that pot-holder blanket"

So I Tweeted directly to Alyssa, and mere moments later, look what she said:



OMG, OMG, OMG! Did you hear me screaming with glee??? (lol)

So I took it a step further and asked if she can send me a picture of her crocheting ... if she does someone will have to climb up to the moon and pull me down. Seriously!

In the meantime, Alyssa Milano has been officially confirmed to be added to the Famous Crocheters List.

Awesome! :)

& Thank You Sandie!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so fun! Thank you for following up! Wouldn't it be fun if she showed up at CGOA in July?

Cami said...

It's always fun to get a tweet from a famous person. I got one from Vickie Howell and I was over the moon. Very cool. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'd love to see what she makes!

Sandie said...

Glad it worked out. How cool is it that she replied! I had a reply tweet from Marie Osmond once and I was tickled for days about it. :-)