Thursday, July 6, 2006

Ta tas, er Ta Da!


Hot off my crochet hook and the beading needle is my Tickled Pink contribution to the upcoming
Bravo silent auction that will (hopefully help) raise money for breast cancer support.  The auction will be held on July 15th at the CGOA's National Conference.  I can't wait to see all the bras together ... that should make a very powerful statement, don't you think?  :)

Unfortunately, my model here is a wee bit um, challenged in fitting the bra properly.  But with a few straight pins I was able to get the bra to stay on for the photo shoot.  This bra is two sizes larger than that of the
HHCC's.

Both pictures shown today are hosted at my picturetrail album for 2006.  Visit www.PictureTrail.com/CrochetWithDee if you'd like to take a closer look.  I greatly enjoyed working on this project, especially creating the flowers that adorn it. 

I'd like to thank Tracy for the sloper link, and also thank Jane for popping in & letting me know that my sloper is on track -- what a relief! (If you haven't already, be sure to check out that journal entry and place your vote!)  

As for being prepared for the Conference, I have my route all mapped out, my crochet kit nearly packed ... what's that?  You want to see what's in it?  And my notebook too?  You remembered me saying that, huh?  Wow, I'm impressed.  OK, OK, I'll share.  But not right now; perhaps tomorrow.  I have another project urgently needing completion.

Other Bravo! Brassieres to check out:
Robyn's Bravo Bra
Lisa's Bravo Bra
Myra's Bravo Bra (need to be a member of the Int'l FF Group to see)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee.................this is one zany bra.............Love it!  And I want it!

lurv
SusieBMW