Saturday, December 31, 2005

Top 5 for 2005 and Champagne Wishes

Still on "camp couch" preparing for the New Year to arrive in just mere hours, I decided to give thought to which were my favorite five entries for 2005. 

Lady Luck approves of Dee's color choices for this Overlay Crochet pieceI decided I needed one for humor:

            Interview with Madonna

one for knowledge:

            Did Ewe Know: The Value of Crochet

one for compassion:

            Finally ...

one for a new technique learned:

             Overlay Crochet

and one where my readers got involved to help make a difference:

             Angels: do you believe?


It was really hard to choose so I hope you enjoyed these, and all the others here at CrochetWithDee throughout the past year.  If you had a favorite and it didn't make it to my Top 5, feel free to share with me which you liked best.  :)

  To all my Readers I send you Champagne Wishes for the New Year.  Like champagne, may your New Year be bright, bubbly, and full of crochet projects!
Sincerely,


PS:  Hubby says Champagne has nothing to do with crochet.  I had to remind him that Champagne is also considered a fiber color.  I might be under the weather but I still have my sense of humor!  ((grins))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I head off to refresh my memory a bit, I just want to with you a Happy New Year too, Dee!  Blessings to you and your family and feel better soon!

Love, Sheila

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Dee!  Hope you feel better soon!
Rose