Monday, April 23, 2007

And So She's Back ...

Spring Break is officially over for my children.  We spent the week dealing with water issues stemming from the heavy rains that soaked much of the NorthEast; enjoyed hanging out together doing family activities; and for me, finishing several charity projects that were on various hooks.  Tonight I'll be busy tucking in all the ends and labeling them for future donation.  Everyone deserves a week like that -- except for the water part.  You know what I mean.  :)

In all, it was a very relaxing and a productive week and I want to thank my Guest Bloggers for doing such a fantastic job filling in for me!   {{insert applause here}}  Thank you, Thank you!!  As for the winner of my "Fruit Fantasy Hat" that appears in the newly printed "Big-Hook Crochet" book, that person's name is ...


... Robin Andersen!  Congratulations Robin! (Robin, please email me with your mailing address!)  Thank you again to all my Guest Bloggers!!  :)

By the way, for those interested in getting this new book, or the "Hooks Only Crochet," or "From Knit to Crochet," these books that regularly sell for $20-$25 each are on sale for $7.95 at
AnniesAttic. If you use this link and spend over $20, you'll get a free vinyl bag with your purchase.  They have a lot of other fantastic books on sale, but since the "Big Hook Crochet" and "Hooks Only Crochet" are hot off the press -- this is an unbelievably great deal!

So ... later this week I'll be discussing my love affair with my UPS driver ...  I hear him driving up the road as I type ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me? are you kidding? I was just looking at the picture of that hat last night thinking "_no_ way_"
I will email my address to you, thank you somuch