Monday, July 23, 2007

CGOA 2007 Conference: More! More! More!

Finding links of others sharing their thoughts and pictures has been a challenging task -- but I think I've snagged just about all of them to make it easier for you, my readers, to experience more about the Conference.  If I find more, I'll update this entry.  Hey, and this also means that if you know of one I missed, please drop me a line and let me know! Thanks.

What Others Had to Say About the Conference:
 
More Pictures Can Be Found At:

AND from the CGOA, be sure to check out The Knit & Crochet Show Galleryhttp://www.knitandcrochetshow.com/summergallery.asp
 
There are more pictures and great postings on the CGOA_Membership board.  Are you missing out?  You don't have to!  You can join in the fun by becoming a CGOA member too!  For more information visit www.Crochet.org!
 
 
Also Haley wanted to share this song that got stuck in her head after the "After Party;" I thought it was a pretty tune so I thought I'd share it with everyone.  Enjoy!

No comments: