Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Fiber diet blown

I was trying to be good; to use up stash before buying more, but you know how it goes, resistance is futile!

I got a call from a friend who is vacationing. She is having fun visiting various stores when she decided to give me a call:

"Hey, Dee!  I'm at AC Moore and they have some of that Caron Simply Soft Shadows you've been looking for!  I figured you would want some. How much do you want, and in what color?" 

Of course I caved, and will most likely cave again when she calls from her next stop, another yarn store.  Hey, I figure you don't get diplomas like this one for holding out, right? (click onto the diploma for full size)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! I've been trying to be good too--but I seem to have to buy a little something every time I enter a yarn store to teach a class.