Thursday, February 1, 2007

... Becoming A Certified Crochet Instructor/Teacher ...

I am asked quite often about being a Certified Crochet Teacher. You can become one too, either by Correspondence (via snail mail) or by attending the 3-day class (which is what I did AND I highly recommend!)

Craft Yarn Council's Certified Instructor Program - CROCHET
February 9-11, 2007
Friday, 6-9 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. -3 p.m.
Fashion Institute of Technology
Seventh Avenue at 27th St.
New York City
Cost: $125*
* Discounts are available for members of the Crochet Guild of America.

For more information or to register,
click here.  The Craft Yarn Council of America also offers Certified Knit program too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee,
 Is there anywhere else that this course is offered? I would love to take it. Maybe by mail or maybe just maybe I can twist Terrys' arm and we can visit again:) Wouldnt that be great. He still tells everyone how I made him cross 3 states so I could take a class with you. What fun! Blessings, Sherri