Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"The Feeling"

Our first storm of 2007 has arrived.  Its being called a "Noreaster," offering up lots of freezing rain, sleet and snow.  Right now I think it's more like hail -- you can hear it pelting against the house.  The snow, about a foot of it, is scheduled for later this afternoon.  That's where I'll be later, outside -- playing in it -- along side my children.  Of course, we'll also enjoy plenty of delicious hot chocolate!  :) 

For now I'm enjoying the day off with my children.  Along with working on Auntie's birthday surprise, I have the two new books scheduled for further purusing today:  Lily Chin's "Couture Crochet Workshop: Mastering Fit, Fashion, and Finesse," and Amy Swenson's, "not your mama's crochet."  I'm looking forward to it.

So for our fiber-addicted minds, I'd like to share a video I found in the AOL community.  It's by the group, The Feeling, and the title of the song is "Sewn."  It's a music video featuring yarn taking over ... I think that's something we all have dark nightmares about, right? LOL  (Of course I'd love to know how they shoot videos like that where it appears that the yarn has a life of it's own.)  The tune is quite catchy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the video and the song... its pretty cool. And Im happy I discovered your name in the Not Your Mamas Crochet book. I loved the little book it is really intertaining dont you think. I love collecting crochet items books, hooks and accessories:) Have a great day with your kids I miss having my kids around when they were little now they are too old to hang with mom:) Oh well Happy Valentines day! Blessings,Sherri