Saturday, May 24, 2008

A-maizing Children

I have taken a brief hiatus from crochet to help my children with a summer project they have been working on ... you can read about their progress here: "Cornnecticut Cornversation".   (please note that their comments option has been turned off for their protection.)

So, here's a question for you ... can you crochet with corn?

The South West Trading Company says, "Yes!" Take a look for yourself here, and more information about it here.

You know I'm going to have to get me some to try, right?   ... or at least try to crochet something up a bit corn-y ...

OK, back to work for me -- we're planting today!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I received a ball of corn fiber yarn last summer and I made a headband with some of it. I couldn't believe how soft it was!