Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bidding is Now Open ...

A look at the mirror worked into the Freeform Denim Jacket that is up for auctionOn Friday I answered the question if those unable to attend my children's annual school auction could also bid on the Blue Ribbon winning Freeform Denim Jacket I created.  I was so delighted in learning that many of you are interested in an opportunity to own it!  So I investigated and found that the answer was yes -- we just had to wait for the school to create the form so they could accept outside bids. 

Wendy also inquired what size the jacket is -- it's a size Large.  The denim jacket was purchased in the women's department at our local Kohl's Department store, and most of the fibers I used are from the Knit Together store located in Stamford, CT ... and kindly, to give us a view of what it looks like on, Lori took a few moments to model it.  ((Thank you for modeling Lori!!  You're the best!))

Here's the rules on how to place your bid:
1.  Click onto the form below to enlarge, and then print it ... it's in an image format and I've already plugged in the item number and garment name.
2.  Complete the form and then fax it in to (203) 778-0414.  This goes directly to the school's office.
3.  Be sure to fax your bid in by tomorrow!  Thursday, October 12, 2006 by 3:00 PM Eastern Time!! 

Please note I have nothing to do with the auction other than donating the Freeform Jacket.  Also please note that the Blue Ribbon is not included in the auction.

Prior to bidding, if you have any questions about the piece, I'd be happy to answer them.  Leave a comment here or email me.

Until then, happybidding.  :)



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The jacket's gorgeous!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink