Thursday, October 19, 2006

2006 Vivi Nominee

I received an email today congratulating me on becoming a 2006 Vivi Award Nominee in the "Crafts" category.  Wow! This is my first time being nominated for this award, and I am just thrilled, and honored because also in this category are two other fantastic crochet blogs/blogers I know quite well:
Margaret and Sheila!!  Congratulations ladies! 

To find out who else is nominated for this category, and others, visit Vivi Awards Journal-- it's a great way to discover other journals that you may find interesting! 

In looking into the Vivi Awards I learned that it's exclusive to AOL/AIM Journals (aka Blogs) and only those with AOL or AIM screen names were allowed to vote.  So let me say this:  whoever in the AOL community nominated me -- thank you!!!  I am honored!!  Thank you, thank you!!  :)

4 comments:

davethesod said...

Hi there, fellow nominee...

I'd just like to congratulate you on becoming a nominee for the, '2006 Vivi Awards' and wish you the very best of luck on voting day. I know how excited you must be, because I too was voted for, in the 'Best Video Blog' catagory.

If you want to see exactly how excited I was, check out my video response here:

http://journals.aol.co.uk/davethesod/mish-mash/entries/677

As my blog is less than one month old and it doesn't have very many viewers yet, perhaps you could help me out and increase my chances come voting day, by sharing the link to my blog with all of your friends, but only if you enjoy it, of course. If you could do that for me, I'd be ever so grateful.

Here it is...

http://journals.aol.co.uk/davethesod/mish-mash/

Once again, all the best and good luck with the votes on, 2nd November...

nightmaremom said...

Stopped by to say congrats on your Vivi nomination...
It's so awesome... good luck!
hugs
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

wipforever said...

As you should be thrilled and honored!  You certainly deserve the award!  Best of luck to you in the voting, my friend!

Hugs and love,
Sheila

sazzylilsmartazz said...

Hello, just stopping by to congratulate you on your Vivi nomination. Best of luck to you and have a great week!!!
Dianna

http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/