Thursday, December 8, 2005

Playing Around

I'm playing around with my new toy this afternoon: the photo box I mentioned that UPS delivered from Ritz.com the other day -- and thus far I'm loving it!! 

... I'm also playing around with the new photo hosting offered as a free benefit for members of BlogExplosion.com.  (Please let me know if there are any viewing problems with the image below.  Otherwise my plan is to utilize their free photo hosting for the Caps for Cancer/American Cancer Society drive)

The hat featured here on the left is a custom fiber blend by yours truly -- you will NOT find another blend like it elsewhere!  It's incredibly soft, and luscious in a range of creams, pinks & blues.  Click onto the image to enjoy it to it's full splendor!  (Don't you wish you could reach into your monitor to pet it??  It's that soft!!)  I do not have it listed on the Caps for Cancer webpage yet as I'm off to photograph more hats I've been busy crocheting up; so if you want this hat, please feel free to let me know.  I have THREE of these hats available!  When they're gone, they're gone!  ... I just wanted to get an update here in my blog/journal to let those that are interested in the hats to know I've been working hard to make more hats available.  :)


3:00 PM Update:  I have since updated the  Caps for Cancer webpage ... it, as of this writing, has seven hats available.  From blonds to brunettes, to those that love stripes! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee, you're a woman of many hats.  Not only are you a crochet teacher, but a cheerleader and now the keeper of your own petting zoo!  LOL!  How do you manage?  Beautiful hat (and photo)!   Sheila