Sunday, December 19, 2004

So it's "In" fashion ... who knew?



My husband read my journal entry for yesterday and noted about the part where I have three scarves completed that I'll be donating next week. Wait a minute. Next week is here! They'll be donated either tomorrow or on Tuesday (the weather will make that determination).

I showed him the scarves and he said, "Wow, they're just like the ones the ladies at the
Windsor store wear. They're really long." He continued, "I told them that you crochet and are always coming up with various designs -- that you'd love to see something like this."

So, who knew that the scarves I crocheted up for the Harmony House would be on the cutting edge of fashion! :)

Now, while I'm at it, I want to commend Sheila for continuing the List of Good Deeds to Pass on the Holiday Spirit Give her
Journal a visit to read about ideas that won't cost a cent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Dee!!!!  Thank you for the mention!  I read the "readmereadyou" journal that Suellen suggested and lots of great suggestions there as well!  I really like the "buy one get one free" idea though.  Funny story my sis will never live down - mom sent her to the store for an item.  Well, the store had a "buy one get one" on it and because mom only asked for one package, that was all my sister brought home.  She left the free one!!!  Duhhhh!  Take care, Sheila