Monday, December 27, 2004

Oh! We're Sick as Dogs!

What started yesterday as a crochet & cuddle session with my daughter ended up with her getting physically sick ... and spreading to the rest of the family.  Flu?  Possibly.  It just sucks that the children have time off from school to play with their new toys but can't.

Fortunately we all got books for Christmas too.  I've been reading my new book, Indigo Dying, inbetween sneezes, nose blowings and snoozes.  I am enjoying the book, but being sick sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you all are sick... But, the giraffe graphic is adorable <g>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

I hope all of you get well soon!
Love the graphic :)
I have this week off of school so I am going to attempt to crochet a scarf...you have inspired me and it's something I've always wanted to do. Yes I have your website in my favorites in case I need help :)

Gretchen
http://livinginsavannah.blogspot.com/