Sunday, August 2, 2009

Steppin' On Up ...

My To Do List today is longer than my arm. Seriously. I plan on getting to it just as soon as I finish my cup of coffee here. Hmmm, I wonder how long I can make a single cup of coffee last ......

The packing for the Conference is coming along; there is still much to do, and when you're packing for a family of 4, well, it's just THAT much more stuff to pack -- not including the yarn for TWO crocheters ... My father came over last night, and after surveying the mayhem, highly recommended I invest in those bags you can pack then vacuum the air out to squish it all down; Space Savers is what I think he called them ... I don't think we're at that level yet, and anyways, couldn't renting a U-Haul truck do the trick too?! (Anything to get out of vacuuming! LOL)

One thing I have crossed off my To Do List is in making my new pattern, "The Step-Up Bracelet," available for purchase. I have it on my website and hopefully soon will have it available on Ravelry. The beauty of this pattern is that it requires no turning, features linked stitches, and is great for using up bits of stash, and would be great as party favors for boys and girls. Knowing crochet stitch anatomy is highly recommended.

Well, I see I couldn't make my cup of coffee last as long as I had hoped. It's time to step up to that To Do List and knock it down a few levels...

No comments: