Saturday, January 31, 2009

Houston, We Have Contact! KindaSorta...

If you have been trying to contact me, let me apologize. I know there is a problem ... and I'm not too happy about it either. It seems that I am (again) experiencing either bouncing emails, or receiving emails (seemingly) centuries after they've been sent, finding good emails tagged as spam, and so on. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the recent announcement of AOL laying off more people, but it is frustrating for sure!

In trying to come up with a solution, I have spent the last four hours rerouting some of the email incoming sources ... some of it will go to yahoo, and some to gmail, while the rest I'll keep on AOL -- for now. I am stating this so those of you wanting me to email you back won't be alarmed, thinking that someone has hijacked the "CrochetWithDee" name. This will allow me to try out both the yahoo and gmail services to determine which I like better before I totally abandon AOL. If there is another email service provider out there that is reliable and easy to use, I'm all ears.

If you have tried contacting me and I have not responded, please try again. Eventually we will connect! :)

3 comments:

Astaryth said...

I've had a Gmail account for a while, but hadn't really used it much. With AOL getting more and more sketchy, I've been moving more and more of my correspondence over to gmail. I think you will like it once you get used to it.

Thank you for the nice comment on my afghan over on my blog. It made my day!

merryknitter said...

Hi Dee,
I sent you a message too..LOL! I just figured you were very busy!

Anyways, I LOVE the Tunisian Braided Scarf from your Ravelry projects and would love to have the pattern! Is it for sale somewhere?

I love your work!
I second the G-MAIL account too...while I have yahoo, I've heard nothing but good about g-mail!
Take Care,
Merry :)

Krystal said...

Hi Dee! I didn't see www.hotmail.com listed. I've used this email provider for years and love it! Never had a problem with it since I've been using. Maybe you might want to try this one out too? Just a thought!

Krystal