Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Start of "Busy Season"

"When will I see you again," he asked softly while looking at the growing pile of yarn, almost afraid to ask.

"January," she replied, never looking up from her work, "that's when my slow season starts."

%

LOL: Yes, I've been busy, busy, busy, and it seems there is nothing on the calendar but MORE busy!  At the moment I am crocheting like crazy, trying to meet tomorrow's deadline in order to get an entry ready for a competition -- and to answer Margaret's question that must be looming in her head -- yes, you were right, I ripped the whole thing out and started again!  Much love to Margaret for pointing out I was way off track!  :)

So, while I go back to my crochet marathon, I invite you all to check out Diedre's blog here:
http://crochetalacarte.blogspot.com.  Diedre is from Canada and is a Crochet Guild of America member.  In her blog entry she discusses the project she created that won the hearts of the Conference attendees, thus winning The People's Choice Award.  Congratulations Diedre, it's beautiful!

No comments: