Sunday, October 14, 2007

Readers Question: Where is 'Graydog?'


Dee, Where is 'Graydog?' I know you love their crochet hooks and figured you might know why I can't find them on eBay. By the way, I love when you show your hooks with your projects. I hope to have a pretty collection like yours one day! Thanks for the inspiration!
Bridgett


Hi Bridgett,
I find it interesting that so many fans of the Graydog hooks have been contacting me to figure out what is going on as they have been a mainstay of eBay for a good number of years!  So, with so many fans of theirs contacting me, I thought I'd look into the matter and report back.

Bill and Jill, the creators of the Graydog crochet hooks, are doing fine. In fact, they reported that they're in the process of expanding Bill's workshop and will return to eBay in a few weeks.

So the question here is what will happen first? Will Bill and Jill be back on eBay before  their hooks (from my private collection, along with an article by the CGOA Founder, Gwen Blakley-Kinsler) are pictured in the November/December issue of Piecework magazine? Only time will tell.  Either way, it's a win-win wait. :)

(woof, woof, woof, woof) <--- I couldn't resist. {VBG}

No comments: