Monday, April 21, 2008

Announcement: Guesting on New Internet Radio Crochet Program!


I am so excited! :)

I will be one of Mary Beth Temple's (author of "The Secret Language of Knitters") guests on her new Internet radio show called ”Getting Loopy! with Mary Beth Temple!”

Mary Beth will air her first show on April 22 – tomorrow! – featuring Amy O'Neill Houck (author of the new book, "The Color Book of Felted Crochet.")

I will be MBT's guest on the second week, and Doris Chan (author of "Amazing Crochet Lace") will be on the third week!

Listeners will be able to call in and ask questions or chat live while the show is in progress! Afterwards the show will be archived in case you miss it.

For more information, visit http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Mary-Beth-Temple

I'll be tuning in tomorrow, and counting down the days until the 29th ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site wonderful, full of information, A wonderful insite to who "Dee" is, & very, very amusing!!!! I just had to print the whole thing out ( took all my ink) ! But so well worth it!
Am I being partial? Being her mom I say no, LOL
I taught her the "chain stitch", that's all I knew, ( & still that's all I know) when she was she was around 7, & boy did she take off from there!!! I"m so proud of all she's accomplished with her life & her crocheting skills!
Honey, I hope you keep on Hooking forever!!! LOL