Sunday, August 7, 2005

"CrochetWithDee" Selected as "Best"?

In the category of Arts & Entertainment and on the subject of Crochet or Crocheting, Google was asked for a "list of the best resources on the web for Crochet and crocheting."  Their answer included the responder stating in their reply that "... [they] wanted to list only sites that [they] felt were truly the best" ... and I was selected!  Oh, no, not me personally, but one of my pages on my website was!! They selected my page on Crochet History as one of the TOP Pages to recommend! My same history page was also listed on the Top Crocheting Victorian Resources page!  That is so cool!


My page for Types & Techniques of Crochet was listed on the Top Tunisian Crochet Resources page. ...awesome!  (and that reminds me, I need to add another technique!)

I'm also tickled that my FREE pattern for the Textured Child's Spiral Hat made it to the Top Single Crochet Hat Pattern Resources list!  I love when people use this pattern to crochet hats for their children/grandchildren, and especially for charity donations!

I've also been named on the "Top Knitting Sites" list.  This just totally blew my mind -- I mean, has anyone really seen  my knitting attempts?  ((giggles))  There are other crochet blogs listed, and so I look forward to checking out all the blogs that made the list.

I have no idea what the criteria is/was to have been listed on all of these sites, but I can say that I'm honored that my pages and my blog are considered among the "best." 

                                              Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making it several times to the "Top..." lists.
I tried to see if there was a single page where I can access an index, but there only seems to be an user-unfriendly index page. Is there a better index which I'm missing?

Thanks!