Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Let's Celebrate!


I've been pretty stoked for the past couple of days ... because it's official!  After three years  of researching, following up, inquiring, and sampling, my webpage on Types & Techniques of Crochet has hit the 100 mark!   ... and based on an email I received this morning, 101 is not far behind!

Since some 22,000 of you have checked out the page since it was featured in Carol Alexander's "Crochet!" e-newsletter about six months ago, I'm naturally curious to know if you find the page helpful, and if there's anything you'd like to see added.

Thus far, I took one reader's request to add more images and links to books; I hope to be able to add even more.  I took another viewer's advice and added more links to sites offering more information (sometimes patterns) on the technique; and  I took another's suggestion and beefed up a few of the descriptions.

So, what would you  like to see added/changed/improved upon?  Feel free to let me know!  :)

In the meantime, let's celebrate with a crochet hook salute!  ...and maybe try one of the techniques listed!  Whoohoo!!  J

No comments: