Thursday, April 3, 2008

Question From Reader: What's on Dee's Hook?

Hi Dee,
I love reading your blog but miss reading about your latest projects you enjoy working on. Can you tell us what is on your crochet hook right now?
Your blog fan, Susan


Hi Susan,
Wow!  Has it really been that long since I've shared my projects?  Where do I start??

As I stated a few weeks back, I got sick.  Unfortunately I'm still not feeling 100%.  And that's been slowing my crochet hook(s) down a bit.  I have been working on chemo caps -- I crocheted over 20 during the month of March.  Not too exciting, but very much so needed at our local hospital.

I've also been working on the materials that will be used in my classes I'll be teaching this summer at the KnitandCrochetShow.  It's a lot of work, but do believe that when I have all the materials ready my students will very much so benefit from it.  Will you be attending the Conference too?  If so, I'd love to meet you!

And speaking of the Conference, I have a lot of projects to complete -- from items to wear, items to feature in the Fashion Show, something for the Design Contest, something for the Auction that benefits "Helping Hands," something for the Crochet Exchange, and some other projects that I can't quite talk about yet.  What I can do at right now is show you what is hot on my crochet hook at this very moment!  ... I can't say what it is, what it is for, or how I crocheted it, but I can say, "See, I'm crocheting!" ...  do you like it?

Thank you for your question, and for visiting with me, Susan!
~Dee

No comments: