Monday, November 15, 2004

Whoohoo!!

We met the challenge!  The 30 Scarves in 30 Days was met ... thank you to all that helped meet this challenge that will really help those in need this winter!

I took some pictures and hope to post them sometime this week -- I will be "aloof" for the next several days as I am preparing for my son's birthday.  Such as right now as I have "Ice Cream" baking in the oven (just omit the cupcake papers and use an ice cream cone ... fill it with the cake mix and bake.  Then ice when cool.  It's a hit with young kids.) 

His birthday is on Wednesday, and his party is on Saturday.  Report cards come out tomorrow, and then parent-teacher conferences start on Wednesday.  I told him I got him a crochet kit for his birthday ... I didn't.  I would though if he showed more interest.  I told him he could crochet himself a matchbox car ... uh oh!  he's sounding like he's liking this idea!  LOL

I'll be poking my head in once & awhile this week ... it's just that Birthdays are a big deal here!  Happy Crocheting & thanks again for helping the Challenge be so successful!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Happy early birthday to your son :)

Gretchen